Model:LM130M vertical grinding mill
Price: around 100,000
Overall machine weight: 46T
Materials: slag, water slag, furnace slag, steel slag, etc.
Discharge size: R0.08(<15%) Feed size: <38mm Capacity: 10-15T/H
Application industries: coal powder boiler, blast furnace blowing, coal chemical industry, lime kiln, metallurgy, electric power, cement, etc.
LM130M vertical grinding mill mainly consists of grinding rollers, grinding disc, hydraulic station, drive arm assembly, powder selector, reducer, motor, body, lubrication station, hydraulic station, PCL electric control cabinet.
Henan LBY Heavy Industry was established in 1987 and has six equipment parks, namely Zhengzhou, Shanghai, Lingang, Jiaozuo, Start and Shangjie. All products have passed ISO9001:2008, CE, CU-TR certification, so you can buy with confidence.
The material falls in the middle of the grinding disk from the lower feeding mouth, under the action of centrifugal force, the material moves evenly to the edge, the big fast material is directly crushed by the grinding roller, the fine material is crushed between the grains, the qualified material will be taken away by the strong airflow and collected by the powder collector, and the unqualified one continues to be crushed.
- low investment cost: comprehensive, small footprint, can be installed outdoors to reduce investment costs.
- Simple operation: remote control operation
- Low operating cost: 30%-40% energy saving compared with ball mill
- Stable product quality: short material residence time, can reduce repeated grinding, stable quality
- Easy maintenance, strong drying capacity and in line with national environmental protection requirements
Technical parameters – details:
Disc diameter: 1300mm, material input moisture <15%, inlet air temperature <350℃, outlet air temperature 75-95℃.
- The Mohs hardness of the material is less than 7
- Use the maximum power when grinding materials that are difficult to grind
- 1000 engineers at your service
- If you have any questions, feel free to call the 24-hour hotline 0086-371-86162511.