Size (mm): 14700×4800×7200
Finished product size: 325-2500 mesh
Material: gypsum, limestone, calcite, talc, barite, quartzite, bentonite, calcium carbonate, pyrochlore, etc.
- Main body diameter (mm): 930
- Number of ring channels (pcs): 3
- Number of grinding rollers (pcs): 29
- Spindle speed (rpm): 200-220
- Power of main mill (KW): 2×45
- Separator power (KW): 30
- Power of blower (KW): 55
MW980 full name ring roller micro powder mill, also known as medium speed micro powder mill, is a grinding product tailored for ultra-fine powder processing customers. It is suitable for non-flammable and explosive materials with Mohs hardness below 9 and humidity below 6%. MW980 can generally be used in cosmetics, food additives, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, paints and other industries.
- MW980 is more integrated than the ultra-fine ball mills, rod mills and wet mills in the market, which comes from the fact that it is a dry air-swept mill integrating powder selection.
- MW980 adopts the technology of low pressure multi-roller layer sticky grinding material, which can meet the online instant powder selection with low energy consumption, and the finished size of the selected material is very uniform.
- MW980 has a compact layout, small footprint and simple system operation, which can effectively reduce the degree of material pollution during processing and ensure the accuracy of finished products.
The Raymond mill introduced by LBY in 1992 was widely circulated in the market and laid the foundation of LBY’s high level product technology style. In addition, more than 20 kinds of patent certificates were obtained in 2000-2022 (patent number can be checked), meanwhile, we passed ISO9001:2000 quality management system in September 2004; hundreds of products of crushers and mills were certified by Russian GOST in March 2012; we were awarded the title of national green factory on September 12, 2019, etc. If you are interested in MW980, LBY’s products are your best choice!
Black carbon powder project in Turkey
- Material: black carbon
- Finished product particle size：1200 mesh
The material for the Turkish milling company comes from black carbon refined from waste tires and oil refining. The original material contains a mixture that needs to be sieved and magnetically treated, and after processing it can be used directly with the MW980 ultrafine mill. The black carbon mill in Turkey does not have high requirements for the mill, but it needs to have a long product life and meet local environmental requirements. In response to this requirement, we recommended the MW980 ultrafine mill for the Turkish manufacturer, and in the later production process, Turkey expressed great satisfaction with the MW980 and looked forward to the next cooperation!
LBY was established in 1987, with six industrial parks, 689 sets of process equipment and 1.2 million square meters of production base. The products are made of fine and high quality materials and have a longer service life than the cheaper products on the market; the after-sales service is one-to-one solution to ensure that you have no worries in the process of using our products; our logistics transportation is fast and we can deliver to your door even if they are separated by the sea! If you are interested in LBY, or if you are interested in MW980, welcome to leave a comment section, we will answer all your questions, look forward to your message, thank you for watching, and wish you a happy life!