Feed size (mm): <38
Finished particle size: 80-400 mesh
Materials: granite, quartzite, iron ore, talc, bentonite, limestone, basalt, granite, pyrochlore, barite, dolomite, etc.
- Disc diameter (mm): 1300
- Product moisture: ≤1%
- Optimal input humidity: <4%
- Input moisture (need to dry): 4-15%
- Inlet air temperature (℃): ＜350
- Outlet air temperature (℃): 70-95
- Power (KW): 185-220
LM130K is a model of vertical mill, which is specially developed for non-metallic ore industry. LM130K needs to grind materials with Mohs hardness less than 7, and use the maximum power when encountering difficult materials. In addition, LM130K can also be used in power plant desulfurization, building materials, cement, coal, metallurgy, ceramics and other industries, which is very versatile and is a must-have equipment for grinding non-metallic ores.
- LM130K has a small footprint and mature technology, which can grind both raw material and clinker.
- LM130K adopts the design of grinding rollers and grinding discs, avoiding direct contact, reducing wear and tear and effectively increasing service life.
- LM130K can be used without air dryer, the hot air inside the mill can directly contact with the material, with strong drying ability.
- LM130K adopts sealed operation, no dust, which can meet the requirements of green environment.
- The transmission system of LM130K adopts planetary gear reducer, which can effectively reduce the noise and protect the surrounding safety.
- EU CE certification
- ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification
- Russia GOST certification
- Environmental Management System Certificate
- China Machinery Industry Science and Technology Award
- Scientific and Technical Achievement Award
With more than 30 years of technical experience in national infrastructure construction such as energy, construction and transportation, LBY is well known in China for its crushing, grinding, sand making and ancillary equipment. with six industrial parks covering a total area of 1.2 million square meters, LBY is the leader in the mining machinery industry in China.
Eshan Lignite Preparation Project, Yunnan, China
- Processing material：Lignite
- Feed size：3-5mm
- Fineness of finished product：100 mesh
Yunnan, China is famous as a rich source of mineral resources and they produce 4.44 million tons of lignite, accounting for 14% of Yunnan’s coal mines. They want to process lignite for application in humic acid industry. Because of their strict product requirements, LBY’s sales staff took them to the site of the LM130K production line, which could achieve 100% of the production capacity with low component losses and even meet the green environment requirements – no dust spillage and noise pollution. The project manager of Yunnan Eshan lignite preparation immediately expressed his satisfaction with LM130K and reached a friendly cooperation with us!
If you are interested in LM130K, please leave your message in the comment section and we will answer all your questions. If you are interested in the Yunnan Eshan lignite preparation project in China, we will contact the relevant local departments to take you to enjoy the charm of LM130K production line!
- Official Website:www.edcampatlanta.org
- Email:[email protected]
- Email:[email protected]